China Patent Legal System & Practice
Publication Date: 31 January 2010
Extensive differences exist between China and international standards in terms of the patent legal system, making this book essential reading.
However: to what extent does the patent situation has been changed so far? How do we adjust our strategies to fit the new rules and regulations? How can we lean from others' best practice to avoid risks and loses? LexisNexis's newest China Patent Legal System and Practice willassist you well to find the answers.
Seven Compelling Reasons to Have This Book
1. Practical strategies of patent right protection in China
2. Abundant case studies close to your daily work
3. Timely information on the latest patent laws, regulations and rules
4. Easy manners of writing to comfort your reading experience
5. Notabilities' experience sharing to enhance your confidence and capabilities
6. Tips for handling patent disputes efficiently and successfully
7. Systematic introduction assist you to have a down-toearth understanding of patent system in China.
Table of contents
1 The History of China's Patent System and Legislation
2 Holders of Patent Right
3 Subject Matter of Patents
4 Scope of Patent Rights
5 Issuance, Reexamination and Appeal of Patent Right
6 Protection of the Patent Right
7 Patent Management and Practice for Enterprises