Hong Kong Family Law Reports 2017
A comprehensive collection of judgments covering the full spectrum of family law.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Few Hong Kong family law judgments make it to the general law reports. The result has been that practitioners are denied the ability to arm themselves with the relevant authorities. This lack of resources has not only impeded practitioners but had a direct impact on service levels to litigants. The Hong Kong Family Law Reports address this gap. This comprehensive collection of judgments offers evidence of the intellectual arguments surrounding judicial discretion in the full spectrum of family law cases. The Hong Kong Family Law Reports is intended to support the consistency and continuing development of this important area of the law and is an essential reference for practitioners and academics alike.
- Anisha Ramanathan, Solicitor, Withers
- Charmaine Leung, Solicitor, Withers
- Ivy Ho, LLB, PCLL, LLM
- Janice Chang, Solicitor, Withers
- Jocelyn Tsao, Solicitor, Withers
- Karman Fung, Solicitor, Withers
- Louise Forsyth, RFL, Withers
- Natalie Leong, Solicitor, Withers
- Sarah Ho, Trainee, Withers
- Seph Chan, LLB
- Tim Carpenter, solicitor, Withers
- TK Gary Lam, Barrister, Wong Man Kit SC’s Chambers
- The Honourable Mr Justice Johnson Lam, Vice President of the Court of Appeal of the High Court of Hong Kong
- The Honourable Madam Justice Bebe Pui Ying Chu, Judge, Court of First Instance of the High Court of Hong Kong
- The Honourable Bruno Chan, Former Principal Family Court Judge, District Court of Hong Kong
- The Honourable Sharon D Melloy, Family Court Judge, District Court of Hong Kong
- Mr Michael Hartmann, former Judge, Court of Appeal of the High Court of Hong Kong